1. The Westbourne Centre Ltd (“The Westbourne Centre”) is a company registered in England and Wales under company number XXXXXXX. The Westbourne Centre’s registered office address is 53 Church Road Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3SJ and The Westbourne Centre’s VAT number is XXX-XXXX-XX. These terms and conditions, together with documents referred to, set out the terms on which you may use The Westbourne Centre’s website, www.westbournecentre.com and any other websites owned by The Westbourne Centre, including the websites of The Westbourne Centre hospitals.
2. By using this website you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions below, please leave this website.
6. The Westbourne Centre reserves the right to make changes to its terms and conditions at any time. Any amendments to the terms and conditions will be binding on you.
7. This site is intended to provide general information regarding treatments offered by The Westbourne Centre’s network of private hospitals. Any information contained on this site should not replace advice that your relevant health professional would give you and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. The Westbourne Centre makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that the information or content on the website is accurate, complete or up to date.
8. You may not copy, print out, download or otherwise reproduce any of the information on this site other than for your personal, non-commercial use.
9. The Westbourne Centre endeavours to make this site available at all times however cannot be held responsible for unforeseen unavailability of service and will not be liable to you for any reason if the website is unavailable at any time for any period. The Westbourne Centre may update the website from time to time and may change the content at any time. The Westbourne Centre may also suspend, withdraw or discontinue the website without notice.
Accuracy of content
10. Whilst The Westbourne Centre tries to ensure the content within its website is accurate some may become out of date and subject to change without notice. The Westbourne Centre is not under any obligation to update the website and does not guarantee that the website or any content on the website will be free from errors or omissions.
11. Published prices are guide prices only. A full price for treatment can only be given after a full consultation at a The Westbourne Centre hospital.
13. All content, trade names and marks are owned or licensed by The Westbourne Centre Limited. Reproduction of content, trademarks, HTML code or logos in part or whole is strictly prohibited and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or printing copyrighted material.
14. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any material downloaded from the The Westbourne Centre website in any way. Illustrations, photographs or any graphics must not be used separately from any accompanying text. The status of The Westbourne Centre and any identified contributors as the authors of the content on the website must always be acknowledged.
15. You must not use any part of the website or its content for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from The Westbourne Centre or its licensors.
Limitation of The Westbourne Centre’s liability
16. To the extent permitted by law, The Westbourne Centre excludes all warranties, representations, conditions or other terms, whether express or implied in relation to content on the website. The Westbourne Centre will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising from or in connection with (i) the use or inability to use the website or (ii) the use of or reliance on any content shown on the website. The Westbourne Centre shall have no liability for loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business opportunity or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude or limit The Westbourne Centre’s liability for death or personal injury arising from The Westbourne Centre’s negligence or for any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
18. The Westbourne Centre accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage due to viruses that infect your computer or data arising from your use of this website.
19. The Westbourne Centre will not be responsible for the content of any websites that are linked on The Westbourne Centre’s website. The Westbourne Centre will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from use of any such linked websites.
20. You must not misuse The Westbourne Centre’s website by knowingly introducing viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. The Westbourne Centre will report any such acts or unauthorised access to the website or the servers to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
Linking to this website
21. You may link to the The Westbourne Centre website but by doing so, The Westbourne Centre accepts no association, approval or endorsement of your website and you must not suggest that any form of association, approval or endorsement exists on The Westbourne Centre’s part unless otherwise expressly agreed.
22. The Westbourne Centre reserves the right to ask you to remove any links to the The Westbourne Centre site at any time if we believe that our reputation is being damaged or internet users are being misled.
Third party links and resources
23. There may be links to other websites and resources provided by third parties on the The Westbourne Centre website. The links are provided for information purposes only and The Westbourne Centre has no control over the contents of third party sites or resources.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.