Beauty tips to help get you through the lockdown…
We know that a lot of you are missing your beauty and non-surgical treatments at the moment so Giorgina, our Beauty Therapist, has put together a few ‘quarantine tips’ to help get you through the lockdown…
(1) Don’t forget your sunscreen! This is the single most important thing to remember when it comes to your skin care routine as over 80% of skin ageing is caused by the sun. Whether you’re in the garden or out for your daily exercise, make sure to apply your sunscreen (even if it’s cloudy).
(2) Frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitiser is likely to take its toll on your hands. Apply plenty of hand cream after every hand wash and also just before you go to bed.
(3) If your eyebrows are out of control, pour yourself a nice G&T and don’t worry about it! If you mess with them, you’ll end up regretting not leaving it to the experts.
(4) Although we are not able to see patients face to face at the moment, tailored skincare advice is still on hand. Please give Giorgina a call on 0121 456 0880 and she can help you with any queries or questions you may have.
(5) Skincare products can still be purchased and sent directly to your home via the Alumier portal. (Please give Giorgina a call to discuss your product requirements). Giorgina’s top quarantine favourites are:
a. Sheer Hydration sunscreen – see the first tip above!
b. Enzymatic Peel – a highly effective peel that can be done at home. It promotes skin renewal, minimising the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
c. Bright & Clear Solution – a daily exfoliator that brightens the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
d. Ultimate Boost Serum – a lightweight serum that boosts hydration
e. Ever Active C&E – a high-strength vitamin C and vitamin E serum that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, revitalising the skin.
We look forward to seeing you all back at the Centre soon!